What Is Algebra Nation?
Algebra Nation helps teachers differentiate and individualize instruction to meet students’ unique learning needs, speeds, and preferences.
- Teachers can assign videos to students based on their learning needs, making it possible for students to progress asynchronously through Algebra 1.
- The Study Experts in our videos cover the same material at different speeds and with different styles, so students can take control of their learning by choosing the instructor that best meets their preferences and needs.
- Whether they require additional support with the basics or crave the freedom to jump ahead to more complex topics, students can use Algebra Nation’s videos and workbooks to learn at their own pace, in their own place, at any time.The Test Yourself! Practice Tool at the end of each section of content quizzes students and provides instant results and personalized feedback so students can address gaps in their understanding without having to relearning the skills they have already mastered.
- Students can get personalized, real-time feedback from teachers, tutors, and peers on the Algebra Wall, which empowers them to learn collaboratively inside and outside of school.
- Teachers can collaborate too! The Teacher Wall allows teachers from across the state to engage in professional dialogue and exchange best practices from the convenience of their schools and homes.
Algebra Nation’s components empower teachers to be true instructional leaders, facilitating highly personalized learning and improving student engagement and achievement as a result! Read more about Algebra Nation’s impact and the research that informs our model here.
Dynamic content videos cover everything Mississippi Algebra 1 students need to know. Students can choose between five different tutors who teach the same material in different ways and at different paces.
Students in participating Mississippi districts can receive a free workbook that complements the videos. Students can write in the workbooks and take them home for more practice!
The interactive Algebra Wall lets Mississippi students get extra help and free tutoring from Study Experts, teachers, and peers. Students can earn points and prizes for helping others on the Wall!
Teachers can collaborate too! Algebra Nation’s Teacher Area provides a forum for teacher-to-teacher collaboration, plus lesson plans and other resources that complement the videos and workbook.
On-Ramp to Algebra
This adaptive learning program provides an individualized learning pathway for each student and dynamically assesses student understanding of pre-algebra and foundational math concepts.