Trouble watching the videos or using the website or app?
- Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of Adobe Flash Player on your browser. Go to the Flash Player Help page to learn how to enable and update your Adobe Flash Player.
- Quit your internet browser and reopen it. If you are using Internet Explorer, we suggest downloading the most up-to-date version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to use our application.
- Clear your cache. Learn how for your browser.
- Restart your computer.
- Try using a different browser. We recommend using the most up-to-date version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to use our application.
- Check your internet speed. Go to Speedtest.net. Math Nation works best with a download speed of at least 5Mbps. Most DSL and Cable connection speeds are far higher than this, so please reach out to your provider if the results come back lower than 5Mbps!
- Try plugging an ethernet cable directly into your computer.
- If you’re still having issues after successfully completing all of these steps, our Technical Support team can then assist you with diagnosing the problem.
- Go to About My Browser to gather information about your browser and operating system. You’ll need to provide our support team with the custom link that will be generated for you.
- Make note of your internet connection speed, which was detected in step 6.
- Give us a call at 1-888-608-MATH and have this information ready.
Have a question about our content or a specific math problem?
We love hearing from you! Please post these questions on the Teacher or Student Wall so we can get back to you as soon as possible. If you don’t have an account, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can tell you more about our program.
Your state is not listed?
Please contact email@example.com so we can tell you more about our program.
Blocked from the Student Wall?
Teachers receive an email about a change to a student’s posting permission. Please have your teacher email our team if he or she would like to enable your posting permission.
Not sure how to use Math Nation?
Please watch the Introduction video available under ‘Welcome to Math Nation’ in the Student Area and ‘Additional Resources’ in the Teacher Area.
- Questions about a workbook order?
- Need help logging in to Math Nation?