Our Privacy & Security Governance Policies:
- All user data is protected using advanced technology
- We provide the ability to opt-in or opt-out of data-sharing modules or technologies
- Anonymous data may be shared with third parties but will not be linked back to any individual or group user
- Cookies are used in the gathering and storage of user data in order to deliver a more effective user experience
- User data is protected under international, federal, state, and local laws
Data collected from Math Nation users is stored using the latest in security technology, including TLS/SSL protocols, 256-bit AES encryption, API call-level authentication, third-party penetration testing and code review, and district- and application-specific OAuth 2.0 API Bearer Tokens with over 200 bits of entropy.
Third-Party Software, Services, etc.
Math Nation does not share any information with third party software or services.
Math Nation receives data directly from districts that are authorized to share the appropriate data so that students and teachers may access Math Nation and use it to full effect. Math Nation does not allow users to create their own accounts.
Students’ activity on the Wall is moderated at all times by trained Wall Watchers and Study Experts. Students can be temporarily and permanently banned from the Wall by these moderators due to misbehavior (e.g. inappropriate language, bullying, spamming the wall). Wall posts are the property of Math Nation and may be used for marketing and media purposes.
What & How We Protect